These recent months, I had been experiencing different things all together.
- I met a person from the top management of another MNC for a certain reason for about an hour. Though it was just about an hour, he had taught me a couple of things directly/indirectly making me realised a lot of things to reflect on. I really appreciated a lot for his time with me because it made me look at things from a new perspective. I was actually quite shocked for a few days after that meeting, and I have been asking God what I can learn from there. When the lessons started to show up in front of me to learn directly/indirectly, I was really grateful of his time for me.
- I met up face-to-face with 2 specific persons, they were the ones whom I had only communicate irregularly for many years through various channels except face-to-face. Had a one-on-one talk with the two of them, they made me realised how much I have been restricting myself from growing to be myself Charles truly. They had seen me growing for many years and they believe that I can do something really big if only I can just be myself.
- I met up with a fellow classmate whom I got in touch with every few months/years. We have evolved a lot in our respective careers over the years, and we have seen so much things together because our career industry is somehow similar. We had lots of deep discussions.
- I have one Facebook buddy whom I kept closely in touch with, and he has been teaching me a lot of things related to digital marketing industry even though we have not met each other before.
- There’s one more Facebook friend whom I haven’t get the chance to meet up to chit chat about digital marketing even though we have been saying about meeting up… He is pretty nice person to keep in touch with.
- I met up with a few more people whom I gave them a lot of ideas about how to implement digital marketing in their businesses.
All in all, I should count my blessings that I have so many people supportive of me in my endeavours, which are really priceless to me because I never dare to ask for more except to work towards my goals.
Nevertheless, I must thank my wife for taking good care of our 3 children as well. It is definitely not easy for my wife as they are all going through the phase of exploration and understanding this whole new world. There are lots of explanation to make them understand things, we have to be really patient with them.