2016 was a great start for me. Started using 27-inch iMac with 2 additional monitors. Enjoyed my reservist with my good old army friends. Seen great posts on getting a smooth journey in my 2016. One great post is from John Chow which states the following:
1) Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.
2) Use proven business models.
3) Start your list today.
4) Stop thinking and start doing.
5) Attend at least one industry trade show.
6) Be a highly effective internet marketer.
7) Take your internet business seriously.
8) You are the biggest obstacles standing in your way.
It’s day 28 of 2016. My team is pretty much aligned with me in our interesting projects which have been working in progress in the past 28 days of 2016. I am looking into expanding the team so as to keep to the project timelines.
I am really excited about the new digital marketing knowledge that I have learnt from other internet marketers, which I am going to implement them in my own projects as well as my selected clients.
I have also started my email lists with Aweber, trying them out and learning from it.
I have also set a momentum in my sleeping habits for the rest of the 2016.
Not forgetting, I am getting myself warmed up in this blogging habit as well. Let’s see how far I can go to keep things going and work towards my goals in 2016!